HBR Analytic Services
We're an independent commercial research unit within HBR, conducting research and comparative analysis on important management challenges and emerging business opportunities. Contact us at [email protected]
Research Report Sponsored By Genesys
Data that you can trust.
Seeking to provide business intelligence and peer-group insight, each report is published based on the findings of original quantitative and/or qualitative research and analysis.
Surveys are conducted with the HBR Advisory Council, HBR's global research panel.
Research is conducted with senior business executives and subject matter experts from within and beyond the Harvard Business Review author community.
Browse our reports
Viewing 508 reports
- SPONSORED CONTENT FROM GOOGLEInclusion and belongingResearchWhite Paper Sponsored By Google
- SPONSORED CONTENT FROM MICROSOFTOrganizational decision makingResearchWhite Paper Sponsored By Microsoft
- SPONSORED CONTENT FROM MASDARBusiness and societyResearchPulse Survey Sponsored By Masdar
- SPONSORED CONTENT FROM UNSUPERVISEDAnalytics and data scienceResearchPulse Survey Sponsored By Unsupervised
- SPONSORED CONTENT FROM AVEVAManagementResearchWebinar Sponsored by Aveva
- SPONSORED CONTENT FROM FOSFOR BY LTITechnology and analyticsResearchWhite Paper Sponsored By Fosfor by LTI
- SPONSORED CONTENT FROM SERVICEMAXDigital transformationResearchWhite Paper Sponsored By ServiceMax
- SPONSORED CONTENT FROM MICROSOFTSocial and global issuesResearchPulse Survey Sponsored By Microsoft